Your comfort is always our primary concern. We have a strong program of individualized dental care and are open to your special requests. Our warm and friendly team will make your dental visit as comfortable as possible. We offer pillows, blankets, i-Pods with noise canceling headphones and chairs with heat and massage features.
Diagnostic and Preventative
- Comprehensive Dental Examinations
- Diagnodent Screenings – A tool that helps to detect early changes in the enamel that can be the start of a cavity.
- Professional Dental Cleanings
- Digital x-rays (Reducing exposure to radiation)
- Intra-oral Camera
- Velcope – Oral Cancer Screening – A tool that helps to detect early changes in the oral tissue.
- Fluoride applications
- Sealants – A protective coating placed on the chewing surfaces of teeth to prevent cavities.
- White and Silver Colored Fillings
- Crowns, Bridges, and Veneers
Periodontal (Gum) Treatment
- Scaling and Root Planing – A deeper cleaning designed to treat periodontal disease.
- Administration of Arestin – A localized antibiotic that kills the bacteria associated with periodontal disease.
- Periodontal Maintenance – A cleaning which helps to control the progression of periodontal disease, due to periodontal bacteria re-colonization every 90 days.
Extractions and Oral Surgery
- Simple and Surgical Extractions
- Full mouth extractions with immediate denture placement
- Wisdom teeth extraction
Root Canal Therapy on Front and Back Teeth
Teeth in a day
– A one day appointment where the remainder of hopeless teeth are removed, dental implants placed, and teeth are attached to the implants.
- Full Arch Dentures
- Partial Dentures
– We treat children of all ages and recommend a dental check-up as soon as they get their first tooth or by their first birthday. We are strong advocates of the Cavity free at Three program.
- Professional In-Office
- At-Home Whitening System