Just One Visit, and You’ll Have Whiter Teeth
Some stains go deeper than the surface, and cannot be removed even with the most diligent brushing. At Appletree Dental, we have techniques up our sleeves that will give you the movie star smile you’ve always wanted.
Choose Your Preference: Whiten at Home or in Our Office
We have two different whitening methods to choose from for whitening treatments. If you’re looking to get whiter teeth in a flash, you can opt for our in-office treatment that delivers results after just one visit. We also offer take-home options, which many patients prefer for its cost-effectiveness and flexibility.
|Whitening System||Treatment Time||Cost|
|In-Office||One 60 minute office visit||$390|
|Take-Home||Once a day for 45 minutes for 2-5 weeks||$99|
Appletree Dental Rewards You With Whitening Program
We believe that everyone deserves to have a bright, white smile they feel good about. That’s why we started Bright Rewards. To enroll, just pay a one-time fee of $99. If you receive in-office whitening, you will be enrolled for FREE.
Here’s What Happens When You Enroll:
- Our staff will fit you for a custom-tray and give you two tubes of whitening gel (a $200 value).
- Choose to wear your trays for two 30-minute sessions or one 45-minute session every day
- Do this for 2-6 weeks. Most often, our patients begin to see whiter teeth after just 5 days.
- If you continue to see us for biyearly cleanings, you will receive a FREE bottle of touch-up gel at each visit–a $40 value
Bright Rewards Forms
Get Whiter Teeth in Just One Session
If you’re in a hurry to get a whiter smile, our in-office whitening treatment is for you. The one-time procedure takes only 60 minutes using Pola Office+, a quick acting gel which:
- Uses potassium nitrate as a numbing agent
- Contains 35% hydrogen peroxide, making it quick and efficient
- Works without a bleaching light